Saturday, November 3, 2007

Revolution! 1968

hi friends,

this blog has been inactive for a while. I plan to come back to this, sometime in the future when I have more academic/spiritual friends who are interested in discussing Faith and Reason ... but for the moment, the theme does not seem sexy enough and I only use this blog for posting and storing some of my ideas.

Our conversation has moved over to my other blog (or at least one of them) and we are having a lively and stimulating conversation with a young crowd about what it means to get out of the fish bowl into the ocean ... we also have some cool Beatles music video's on there!


KAIROS REVOLUTION


Where Kairos represents the Greek word for "the decisive time" (or the fullness of time) and Revolution means a total, radical paradigm change.

join us to talk about the Agape Revolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment